Kapiti Coast Private Day Tour
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wellington, Wellington
- Product code: dtkc
We begin by visiting Battle Hill Farm, where we can enjoy a short walk in this real working historic farm. From here we get our first view of the Kapiti Coast, at Paekakariki Hill lookout. Below us is Paekakariki, where we'll stop for coffee at a cute local cafe. En route to Southward Car Museum we'll stop at the WWII US Marine Memorial.
Southward Car Museum holds a truly world class collection. There are some priceless cars here, although the museum isn't just for car lovers.
We'll have a BBQ lunch at The Salt & Wood Collective and if you want to, you can taste the beer at the adjoining North End Brewery.
In the afternoon we spend an hour or 2 visiting the rare native birds and walking the trails at Nga Manu bird sanctuary.
Our drive back to Wellington follows the beaches and coastline and we can stop for walks and/or photos along the way.
- Start tour in Wellington City
- Battle Hill Farm (short hike)
- Paekakariki HillLookout
- Morning coffee at Paekakariki
- WWII US Marine Memorial at Queen Elizabeth Park
- Southward Car Museum
- Lunch at Salt & Wood Collective (and optional beer tasting at North End Brewery)
- Nga Manu Nature Reserve
- Scenic coastal drive back to Wellington
- Arrive Wellington
Beautiful black late model Mercedes-Benz Viano minivan, with privacy glass and black leather interior. Limo style seating, premium sound system, air-conditioned front and rear. 4/5 seats in the rear, 1 more seat beside the driver.
- Private Luxury Transport and Guide
- Morning Tea/Coffee
- Lunch at Salt & Wood Collective
- Admission to Southward Car Museum
- Admission to Nga Manu Nature Reserve
- Bottled Water
- Pickup from Wellington Accommodation or Cruise ship