BEER|GEEK Private Wellington Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wellington
- Product code: dtbg
First stop is Scorchorama Cafe, before we join the behind the scenes workshop tour and documentary screening at Weta Workshop (Lord of the Rings, Avatar, King Kong etc).
Next, we visit the art deco themed Roxy Cinema, which brings back the glory days of the cinema, and is home to the fabulous Coco at the Roxy, where we enjoy a delicious lunch.
Our first brewery, Parrotdog is a local success story, using equity crowdfunding to develop a beautiful large premises in Lyall Bay, including cellar door and shop.
Aro Video is an old school video store with hugely loyal customers. Explore the massive back catalog and discuss the forward thinking techniques Aro Video have used to thrive in a digital world.
Opposite Aro Video is our next brewery, Garage Project, who produce many tasty beers in a former service station and workshop.
Finally we walk Cuba Street. Enjoy a tasting at HeyDay brewery before wandering Cuba street and discovering its to breweries, cafes, tattoo parlours, record stores, and vintage stores.
To Finish, we'll enjoy a last beer at Golding's Free Dive (my favourite place to be a BEER|GEEK).
- Private Luxury Transport and Guide
- Morning Tea/Coffee
- Weta Workshop tour & Documentary
- Minimum of 3 x Brewery Visits (tastings are free or included, purchase of beer or merch encouraged)
- 1 x Beer at Golding’s Free Dive
- Lunch at Roxy Cinema (Actually Coco at the Roxy).
- Bottled Water
- Wellington City Tour
- Pickup from Wellington Accommodation or Cruise ship